Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Poem

Why?

by

j Cichon

As I sit and ponder my journey her i look back and wonder WHY? were my eyes blinded from the truth? Was it to prepare me was it my own arogance that kept me secluded from where i needed to be.

The blessings I have are to grand to fathom and yet the smallest thing could trip me up, but yet I stand firm and try to keep my eyes on the prize. The enemy tries to keep me dismayed and full of guilt and uses that to get in but I remind him of the Atonement and Heavenly fathers plan, and remind him that he will fail.

Oh to have the knowledge that I have now but be a kid again, but the real question, Would I have been Ready? Would I have seen the truth and could I stand her and testify to the TRUTH and POWER that my LORD AND MASTER possesss.

To those who know not the truth I say to you "if I be wrong what do I have to Gain but if I be right what do you have to lose?"

My dark is made light! My Diffacult is made easy! My sorrow becomes JOY! and my Confusion becomes Truth, all in the hands of my Saviour.


AMEN

No comments: