Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things about me

1. My biggest fear--- being alone and not making a difference

2. My Greatest achievement-- Finding the truth

3 My life in a nut shell --- thought out and blessed by the one and true creator

4. my weakness --- taking help when it is givin, and have complete confidence in myself sometimes

5. my strengths --- belong to Heavenly Father.

6. my friends and family ---- my world.

7. the three people who have meant the world to me through my journey--- sarah gibbons Brother Ramsell, and Jeani Redford

8. things i do not miss ---- Drinking, the few relationships that were wastes of time, and the not knowing the truth

9. things i could never live without ---- My testimony, my scriptures, and my family.

10. future goals --- Serve a mission, get married, return to Heavenly father with honor

No comments: